Anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.
凡杀人的,难免受审判。--《新·太》5:21
Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.
以眼还眼,以牙还牙。--《新·太》5:38
If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
有人打你的右脸,连左脸也转过来由他打。--《新·太》5:39
If someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well.
有人想要告你,要拿你的里衣,连外衣也由他拿去。--《新·太》5:40
If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles.
有人强逼你走一里路,你就同他走二里。--《新·太》5:41
Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
有求你的,就给他。有向你借贷的,不可推辞。--《新·太》5:42
Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.
当爱你的邻舍,恨你的仇敌。--《新·太》5:43
Not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men.
不可将善事行在人的面前。--《新·太》6:171 When you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets.
你施舍的时候,不可在你前面吹号,--《新·太》6:2
When you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
你施舍的时候,不要叫左手知道右手所作的。--《新·太》6:3
When you pray, go into your room.
要叫你施舍的事行在暗中--《新·太》6:4
Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
免我们的债,如同我们免了人的债。--《新·太》6:12
The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.
眼睛就是身上的灯。你的眼睛若了亮,全身就光明。--《新·太》6:22
If your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness.
你的眼睛若昏花,全身就黑暗。--《新·太》6:23
Each day has enough trouble of its own.
一天的难处一天当--《新·太》6:34
Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
你们不要论断人,免得你们被论断。--《新·太》7:1
For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged.
因为你们怎样论断人,也必怎样被论断。--《新·太》7:2
Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
为甚麽看见你弟兄眼中有刺,却不想自己眼中有梁木呢。--《新·太》7:3
How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plankin your own eye?
你自己眼中有梁木,怎能对你弟兄说,容我去掉你眼中的刺呢。--《新·太》7:4
First take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
先去掉自己眼中的梁木,然後才能看得清楚,去掉你弟兄眼中的刺。--《新·太》7:5
Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs.
不要把圣物给狗,也不要把你们的珍珠丢在猪前。--《新·太》7:6
For everyone who asks receives.
凡祈求的就得着。--《新·太》7:8
If his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?
谁有儿子求饼,反给他石头呢?求鱼,反给他蛇呢?--《新·太》7:9、10
For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
引到灭亡,那门是宽的,路是大的,进去的人也多。--《新·太》7:13
Small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
引到永生,那门是窄的,路是小的,找著的人也少。--《新·太》7:14
A wise man who built his house on the rock.
一个聪明人,把房子盖在磐石上。--《新·太》7:24
A foolish man who built his house on sand.
无知的人,把房子盖在沙土上。--《新·太》7:26